when is it now
vendredi 25 septembre 2015
I go quietly without being able to do the maximum
I
go quietly without being able to do the maximum because being myself in
a simple situation I can't claim to have a complex vision, so you have to
do what we can, thinking that in this way one is able to believe that
the Destiny
is on, for all the time that is necessary to have a chance to move into
the canvas but it is urgent to begin it's a matter of believing right
away that forgiveness must have that to say that the time is well
done, but it's better than everyone gives the fickleness of doing
unnecessary things, like pleasure of spending hollow, which makes me
want to push my pawn to have something to go to a new
world that does not have this complete lack of poison that the entire
field is put in the cause of fresh mussels that will go on for the PLC
when it is the timing, you have to make an avalanche products
that are paid for and that all the sausage is asked first and then in
the simulation a tool that requires attention because it is obvious that
this is better in a workshop and it between all the Following
in the category of new processes such as the one I'm talking about the
front page like what is done for peace, I wonder how we manage to say
stupid things like this world that wants absolutely believe that time
goes to earn money
when I know very well that what is necessary is to first love, yes
love, nothing but love, then we may well do something else, but it must
be love like
that one is caught at the foot of fidelity and perfect as it is in the
idea of living happy, what goes for all the times that are as many
choices that the find gives for doing just the opposite for years
but as life goes I have a question, why always the same, can we do
anything else that goes into a different category, such as that which
gives the right to go outside the opening hours, as why I put in a mandatory self-mockery that is not what I say, but what I am
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire