when is it now

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

if I am lucky I will know it

if I am lucky I will know it, but where do I find the information because nobody told me anything, I have to find myself if it goes in this direction, but I hesitate to go right I have to think because at the moment there is in life thieves who want to take what belongs to someone else, and as is boredom that drives the crime I propose to take a radish and put on a plate like that things are said and he can not change his mind because at the moment it's closed, that way we can take time to have everything on his side and as it ' Time to sit down to eat, I see an opportunity to seize my chance because I know what I can do and when I see the other it makes me pity, how not shine, that's my problem as soon as I can I stand up and to dislodge me, it would take more strength, because when I am I tear shape sorting, and as that is what I find most annoying, I'm happy to move quickly this passage to attack the next will be harder but hey I know what I do and never mind if I take a plaid shirt that I like is to move so not to catch cold I jump in every corner at the same time trying to see if I can not find a piece of bread because I'm very hungry but here we only eats spiritual food, there is nothing in the cupboards, luckily I'm well trained because in this passage there is a brute who bar the way, and to pass it must defeat him in a fight melee, but as I have studied the issue there is that this brute has a weak point, as a child her mother had taken him to a forest and saying she had to get away to pee behind a tree, she took the opportunity to run away, leaving the little alone, but soon arrived and the wolves which was already very small fort became their leader, but at the same time he lost the love of his mother, that's how I'll do, I met the mother of the brute, I'll invited for tea, and gently but surely I will take him to see his son, and I am sure everything will go on through because you can not regain feelings buried for too long and now the channel is clear

Aucun commentaire: