when is it now
mercredi 23 septembre 2015
once a night I think it's time to see that everything is normal,
once
a night I think it's time to see that everything is normal, which means
how far to go because in life the choice is wide, from the strict
observance of a rule until satisfaction
of easy pleasures, everything is there nothing to look for other, if
not a few moments of slices that overlap to give a taste of happiness
without printing, but with friendly side, you do not lose everything and
when I wake up I am surprised to be still alive because I know that
life stops abruptly, but I'm still young enough so I can come and go
easily, I still have enough energy to move me free without
the help of someone else with whom I will speak, for when I walk my
delight it is to be alone and so I can quietly delirious to have the
feeling of no longer exist, even though my eyes
positioned myself in a familiar environment, if it is I'm already
there, but how to live normally what matters is to see that everything
happens one day and as we go I do not see the tip This
gives me the feeling that I arrived somewhere and my race is not over,
because for a complete science, we have to do it for a long time and
that is annoying because for me it is fast as
temperament, I wish I could go right to phase two, but I know deep
within myself that everything is far and must use and abuse of time to
try to go up, that's why I imagine
what will go alone, because one day it rises so high that no longer
knows what to do, should we applaud, be afraid of the suite, will take
two vacation days and then you get used to all it's
the problem, wear is the consequence of the rise and fall as the body
every year, it does not leave much lightness of hope, but since
everything is there, why not take immediately a advance,
but it's too heavy, I can not take even a piece, then I have to bring
myself to do everything alone, in a simple situation you can always get
to go further, even if that's n is not always possible
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire