when is it now
vendredi 25 septembre 2015
one day I begin but how to say it
one
day I begin but how to say it, because after all nothing justifies the
power to do because right now everything happens in a tradition of
travel time as if you could hear the birds talking, but as it is the
only month
gives the passage so go to something that opens arms to show that all
is well in the suite who wants to go to disturb the president for all
other applaud but I know who I am is not the hardly
the courage to go in a forgiveness that does all the work while the sea
is not blue, changing my post when everything is put in the same
situation as everything related to love but
now they know that everything is there so I take my chain and I always
do the same thing because I'm not doing anything else, and as this is
the time I spend waiting also more closely this that
makes everything I know and disappears into an unknown area joy because
at the moment is the room that is close to all the elements that are
put in the crate for a sudden function does not fit all on
to discover that everything is in sorrow for having made the journey
without saying that then it left for tomorrow we are in the chair that
folds to request a support that is not symbolic, but with murmurs
that are not neutral, I think that this is where I thought everybody
yes like everything is different but how to say I know perfectly well
that it is useful, but when it occurs with
reality, I'm worried, because to agree we must first know why we go
that far, as is clearly giving the champion for it to be in the race but
to start,
then gives the impression of having a good time, which is not true
because I expect a lot from the success of my project that will give me
important because it's been so long that I'm humiliated when
I know what it is, it's not worth knowing what to do, you just have a
blinking light, as it is expected to make it between once a day and then
it's time who
is said to have something that is set up in the storm of mergers that
open and which close without wondering what one is taken
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire