when is it now
mardi 29 septembre 2015
one day is enough to unload on doubt
one
day is enough to unload on doubt does all the turn to be a distinction
placing the world in the face of the earth as if everything is gone for
something that does not begin to say as this lack that darkens in
questions essential
and why do this not only to be an easy thing to laugh, as though it is
estimated to zero, the chances to go through it because to know the
difference I must still have a weakness somewhere to get done that
without telling me that all is well in this kind of way with walls that
are not solid but with good will can expect the best that necessarily
happens after hearing the kind of place you do when you saw what it
gives in this moment of reflection to know that all the time it is
estimated that fake furthers the pig who wants to be right, but for the
simple reason that everything remains in peace until one day it all
comes down to the simplest This
is staggering for how to have both reason and green beans, what happens
surprises me, I find it normal to take chemical plants but not
anywhere, you should know that over there it is
not like here, and it may take injunctions that are not in French while
for the next ten years one wonders what is happening on the head
because that day comes all appeals have fallen and that life
can not hope to have an aperitif with friends, what is happening is not
normal, the system should be able to stop and take a little time to say
that everything is there, but for that we must know how to swim, and
as the form is important, I do not know what to say to denounce a
system that goes blind after doing just the opposite, which is binding,
because both in the scene in the tent there are traces mercury,
whereas the last time I hear about a new system that would immediately
rush to know what happens but I also think that everything that seems
interesting may be a lie organized by people unfortunates
who think only deceive others to make them a little money, but I still
see the unfortunate first, I doubt that it's all fake so I do what I
always do in such cases, I ' wait
for it to pass and it goes very well because I refrain from saying that
this is, as for now I understand that life is empty and to fill it
could take years
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire