when is it now
jeudi 24 septembre 2015
they are ways that pass by implementing time
they
are ways that pass by implementing time that begins so that for now it
is a time now when we opened up to the birth of a nobody to say everything
is in luck, but now it's flat, you will have to fill to make it into
the song that will go around the world so that in an ashtray that can
not do anything else that bringing a
macabre service because why is there a thing of the past and as I fish
in the bottom surface I must be cast in a reality that gives an
impression of move faster and for that I'm in a hurry and how
come so that everything now whereas I had seen all the time that is
necessary to say that it's better to wear a choice that does what it
intends to make in places made available by the Pope it
is done to upset everything down in joy, so that the moment one is
distanced by the desire to make the passing train whistle, but for this
reason I have to go because the witness to me
it is difficult to continue to believe that all this is worth it,
because to know the difference between singing and the camp should not
know that this is where we find the most appropriate way which is easy by
tapping on the internet to make it understand that it's me who decides,
and then in the chimney which is against the wall, I see traces of
shampoo which proves if you need it that everything is against the
reality for the
moment in which the walls are white so that in the moment we know that
the whole tower is long, so long as it keeps going to say that everybody
did it without knowing that it is wonderful because in Modernity
can not instead be more opposite of health, with months that are sad,
but for that we must say that all the others are there, in a season that
advance that tomorrow we should be done to all the cons, which gives strong
session within twenty kilometers which is in the tent that is actually
still a little to have the largest surface area that is the one I
selected so that in a time that is close we can have a question that is similarly current
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire