when is it now

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

one thing is certain something is weird

one thing is certain something is weird, so how do you always do what is right because obviously nothing is marked by chance we spotted a bone, but to do so we must start into the unknown and c ' after we know what is happening now, but we can not turn back we're stuck for years and impossible to get out it takes time happens at once, it is s' awaits not that's why he must act quickly, I choose the adventure, and immediately I find myself in Morocco, with a herd of goats, and then I see before me the image of a modern city, I run and I arrived in Paris, it's easy to travel, but as I dream is even better, I can do what I want but it bothers me quickly and I'd like to meet someone to have a deep relationship with her, but it takes a long time I do not know what to do and I stay there and do nothing, but now people spend in front of me saying hello to me and then everything happens and I find myself in an apartment with paintings of dead painters on the walls, which makes me feel at home mutants, then through a door on the side I'm seeing a woman who wonder if it will, then I try to talk but I realize that no sound comes out of my mouth, so I take a notebook and I write my phone number, I hand the book to the lady who takes the word and glide among her breasts, and she goes away, then not sound silly I look for a way out, and as it is now I see passing girls who are going to shower and gently I slip outside, and as time is the storm I'm in the subway, but the stairs are slippery and I fell all the way down in the arms of a fat woman, I ask his forgiveness but before I could finish my sentence the fat woman disappears in a cloud of smoke, but when I'm on my feet, I feel that taps me on the shoulder, I turn around and I see someone who clearly seems President Obama, then a joy that I find I shapely continue my journey by saying to me that way I'll make it through

Aucun commentaire: