when is it now
lundi 8 juin 2015
a favorable day I spend my time trying it out
a
favorable day I spend my time trying it out, and then in the remaining
time I do something else but it falls within the places I know, so I
know exactly if we are still here at this hour is because
everything is connected with everything and that is who is standing at
night to hear the message of the raven through the window to be sure
that everything that comes is a chance to face the totalitarian system
that wants to know the power
to say yes to love and not to prior entent which is only a facade
behind which we hear of the secret police commander, who is not yet in a
position to take power, but still
trying to play in the shadow of advanced training in binary language,
but this time I stand well and everything goes well, I'm not afraid, I
am confident in the United Nations that give regular
news from the other side and as is increasingly desperate it takes a
large dose of tranquility to stay sweetly peaceful and now it's getting
hot in the kitchen without understanding what those Pakistani I still respect
the rule of well being together which gives me a low mass printing, but
now I pray do not ask, I'm too scared to see that what I ask is
achieved, which would mean that it is true,
but when I reflected I find the message, love one another as I have
loved you, a message is interesting but I see nothing in life that looks
like this, I see the best of the indifference
at worst religious war, whereas all you have to have a full idea of
compassion, they know not what they do, and I hope that one day all
violent people will see their error, because it no
alternative but to find a common way without war and violence, does it
see it happen one day that's what I hope, but it would take a miracle to
move because the human eye give
him a masterful slap for him to realize that he is on the wrong road,
as it must be done in a hurry, I do not bother to go further than the
time given me because to
be closer to the revolution we must also take a great aspiration to
avoid falling into the fate of the arm because at the height of the
protest had to crush the body as if to show that hatred is still strong,
but soon all the
world market in the same direction and we do it without having bothered
to take hammers then as it is now I say to everyone, we will stop here
and listen to a song of love that I have
composed, and they bring me an electric piano in which I had recorded
the music of the song, then everyone is transported in a quick and
unconditional love we kiss caress it and you end completely off and
sleeping no
pillow but with the faith of the painter who knows that color is
passive while white is active, and now the starry night begins the
unconscious happiness phase everything is at peace, it is a moment
of great intensity before tomorrow which will be decisive if we want to
sit for a long time the old and the sick, so I account as many people
and I am very careful not to make me want to be the leader, we are together
quickly and we know what everyone can do a little more determined than
the others, and that's much better than to make money without having a
prior intention to take stock
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire