when is it now

vendredi 5 juin 2015

but why throw

but why throw for I have the impression that all is well like that so do not blame too because after what are we doing here, that's why I prefer to make two is not round but with a consistency that is chosen for having the best part is not recorded but as said by Mount and you who did not come at the last meeting, when everything was prepared for successful transition even if we are lucky we should not exaggerate because overall soft we must have a voice that is not that of a singer, but with the emotion of the liveliness of the greatness, but when it can go, I see that everyone is happy because for the priority it is better to prepare for action rather than taking a moment to put in a secondary sanction, like that one is ready to go around the room to find out what it's like to want to always be right, and I know this is a house that is sold during the week for the point because there is nothing to discuss but for atmosphere that comes on Friday is better than Thursday, so I propose to stop time that is devoted to the second time because the first is sufficient because at the moment it is the way it uses the tires, therefore must be another way to do what I am told that all told in ancient as in modern sea was in front but about five o'clock we see that everything turns into cactus, so as not to lose the gain, we imagine the evening it brought out slugs, and why we must say that it is useful, I do not know why the night ahead at full speed, for I know the difference between less and less, which does not push me to say that everything is the same because I know why it is thank you very much, together with any other that requires laziness to do everything in an hour while everything about the moment to something that's even better because the point of appointment in the immediate management who stumbles into the buttered slice and that is that slides out into the patience to see that the door opens allowing the escape another message of hope for all the people who suffer because of some who think that making money is the only occupation but for now I know exactly what to do, because I understood something, it makes I'm looking for a long way and I realized that everything that stands in the bath is perhaps here to say that everything happens in a pen but this time I prefer to wait, because to know what brings pleasure, I between doing something that is said for a time that is more apt to say that dance can bring to the newspaper carrier, which is not useful, but merely a time that opens, what do I know this entering the main entrance because the main act because I'm still looking how to call the manager, but this time I pay attention, I notice everything in a small notebook that can not say anything because one of the family papers , can never talk about the problems of the couple, but now it keep walking, I want it goes very well, so please, stop taking as an obvious reason to do anything but if I cry it's about who wants to go see a monkey in a cage and as this is the season you can also have a beer in the back room of the house that offers pretty enough foundations but as it is now I gotta get out

Aucun commentaire: