when is it now
vendredi 5 juin 2015
how can it bring joy to sadness
how
can it bring joy to sadness lacking because in life it's sad all these
exchanges based on hatred and the more it goes there, so as to have the
bounce coming out of the threat cycle Underground,
I make a quick passage hope everything will happen is a simple question
like had I not thought of before, as for what happens right now there
is a solution to get to smile,
which is not easy because it is so heavy springs, you have to see that
what is right is fine, as it saves time and after all when you consider
the other as a cow, he n 'y
no house to get her out, but everything in between is a perfect thing,
so for that it happens not to shout despair because for the trouble I
know of nothing that saves but cons for joy,
I know what to do, I take a little space, I give it to those who want
to do and as this is the time to drive the point, I do exactly what it
takes to have time do
it well, and as it is, I do it for pleasure but also because of boredom
how to say it without tearing the change must have endurance and see
that this is how we can get one
day to stop the cravings arrive because to do this is not difficult,
you just have the right tone, one that everyone loves, and as it happens
one day, I'm ready to shop around for the hole,
and for that I am also in a fit of thank you for everything and
anything, but especially for that which can not have the whole area to
be recognized in the moment, but now he must still make the same
thing to try to corner the moment in its most interesting part which
means to know that everything we do now is perhaps for this post or not
because we do not know what you do, it
is done and it's not bad because to be well spotted it must first have
the hardware, which gives importance but also the post like that one is
asked to believe this number without enough So
who is preparing today, oh yes I remember a small dog just tell me that
I am selected for the final, but it's too late I told the dog to pee
later, he takes it badly and j 'have
a hard time to say next that I meant no harm, but that occasionally I
abandon myself in a dark reality where all that matters is to say what
we want and even if it is bad
because the question I ask myself is why I rather like telling a dog
something, and as is always better than jumping frog I do not think that
to be in a scene the
haunted house, because at the moment everything works I do what I want,
and when I do not want is to be in communion with others who are not
like me and do not understand how I can have
this natural vision but as I live alone, I do not pay attention to the
often uninteresting remarks while for now what is good is to be done
without stress, which subsequently will be less true because to
say everything I think, there several times in life, the first where
all is well unless you have pedophile parents, the second period when
everything goes well, this is the time in young adults and then
everything changes one day when we say but how why this is the
beginning of the end, because to be installed do not ask any questions,
so good and too bad for the poor who do not understand nothing
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire