when is it now

mardi 9 juin 2015

new attitude must be the night

new attitude must be the night for peace and as it is Monday behind me I do nothing that might slow down the choice to a two four six nine five this time one that is expected to leap in the room lit to resist boredom to see that the shadow becomes a winner and this time I know it's better than that, but normally I do what I want to become again what I am but in ordinary times no flight for this destination so I will be forced to take my car that works only on days when I decide to do an inside trip but there in the unknown destination as I insist, this beautiful foreigner who does not understand that I expect anything, because after all nothing obliges me to want, it just I fit the next moment to become what I am, for now do something else that matches what I dream when I can detach myself from the old house that is beyond question but follows a bold way into the dead time for it to become true once I got rid of dead memories are not designed to make what is mine because after the passage of the storm I understand that everything begins to beat is one time too many in the consciousness starting a cycle, but now it all starts again too though we had not requested the copy manipulation but what light the fire, thank you note everything I know up to the minor, so that during this time I am available with enough support than I I am living there and when it rains it wet, would not clouding me I'm in the favorable circumstance, then it crashes what else to do, wait for it to become again what I hope while fearing it changes because there immediately there was something to cut the wood, while for example in dozens of times prestige expected it from quickly not have to say it's urgent but under conditions different I know whereof I speak, because to know what it is I spend time in the room to avoid being destroyed by doubt, because after seeing the world I know why it gets stuck, once said everything looks like nothing we imagine that this is why the opportunity does not pass, but the attention was something to live for years that ends so that it goes to heaven or descend to it the cellar to not breathe but this time that day that floods its particular beauty to be placed in memory that closes the time in this way to produce sea this fertile land to give some food to the animals and it properly I did that in time I do a temptation that does not short-circuit the system that contrasts with its good-natured attitude but with teeth that are not performing but with fingers in the mouth and then about four o'clock we go to Action is the time lows, whoever enters the most before the winter months dance with what is happening in terms of the desire to be done in the circle of virtue but for what does not count panic everything is put to the test it is not to lose all the time but also audible in a year it must be said that all is also a way to do that without having enough to supply the established but with money was better because after all that is missing in salt, is to have proven in the management of cardiovascular diseases

Aucun commentaire: