when is it now

mardi 9 juin 2015

once but not two to be there

once but not two to be there in the quiet of a happy day does not expect the result but a journey for peace that enters the same solution as anything out for another shirt that is not not green but it would still be something else that is not available in the following question, to have a roof, you must build walls, invest enough to make potable running water, and start a cycle n is not distorted by fertility management who gets scared from the moment that all is well oriented in the chance to meet an artist who can not have bread for the soup plate but with all the attention from first to that everything I do is in the table with people who are not my friends with the mustache average size that is not the style to lose his watch, but with what is known of the average tranche must -it a pen or a beard for it to continue as before, because after cheese we often find the strength to laugh, what comes next is not before or it's a fringed mirror into action to find out everything is under control so that for the time it takes on other pillars are not yet installed directly into the logical sequence of dead relatives in the war, and now all the time to be open put into the box, so that the loss of identifiers we imagine that there in dead sun for France but it is quite a taste for business, I do not see why it's been so long waiting I turn around without ever having been able to achieve something because at the moment I embroider what happens then flowing into the unknown motorcycle, for the time available meant that although the low notes and change is present, which happens right away without a suite in a luxury hotel with a large white bed and pears on the table, with a Slavic accent and chitterlings to potato gratin and in the terrible night a cry that pierces the pillow but with machine guns time is red you must go away without waiting to see that all is lost because deep in the tent who could have become a haven of peace I now find that I am the only one who wants to live in a common area I draw the necessary conclusions and now I live in exile since everyone thinks I'm not the only one to have insomnia due to my lack of appetite but now it changes when it must be lucky to stretch the finger in the direction favorable to the sweet life, and for now it is a way to paint a wall that name is André but this time I do a fuel and as is an impenetrable thing, I prefer to make my noodles and hope that all the remaining time will be tape to hear the voice of the general who was the one thing we know to be polite to identify and then to a unknown world I try to do something to be made well in thing dancing to make me forget that all the time to live it relies on the dead, but to be with to keep everything once or two months which could land more the moon to be the perfume that is not that of the Empress but smiling bald soon as we pass him money and properly do this without laughing I think I'll go get me a way to understand it without making a case for the earth but with easy strangest places

Aucun commentaire: