when is it now

mardi 9 juin 2015

once I descended to be at the right level

once I descended to be at the right level it must then I am for the most extreme thing that pushes the heel to be in position to make a little speech to quickly understand that everything looks like a borrowed thing but now all spring without permission while I wait my turn and it becomes curious, because instead of doing that in the loss of what I am, I can still be tempted to believe that this is why I am the chance to take a weight and put it in the till I found one day and that too for peace, and for me it is important because it is as if one is destroyed from within but with favorable moments that are as many lights in the night with the result to see that the time is not yet prepared to hear my request, so I have to go to the black, but I know it was by chance that all flowing in the circuit, we must bring a ball temple to hear the sound of the calculator who always finds the time long, but with what I give to the word I find that all the time is for the word, and as I do this in the hope of passing over, I must thank the dormant wood that compete in the broken chain since the Romans started the turtle, then Plato said the method for birth and as is the time to do something else I know that democracy is a place that approaches the cream, because at the same time I hear the bells that are strong for a powerful reproachfully, but with what you do to go go to the sea with weights that are not melted, but with the look that melts as soon as you approach an issue that derives its legitimacy from the shortened time for everything possible to be granted by the earth Piano render unto Caesar what I'm looking for the first time so that all the allotted time is called on to be in the black button, and as it takes a guilty, I know who it is even if we always taken to be using in the hope that always between saying nothing but to have time to set the table I must be always on time in what was then going to be done on the plate which takes instead of a place in the sensation that opens the ball, with people who spend up ice for all the worst is removed in the power of grace as to be in retreat like that at least one waiting for hours but this time it's better than it was before because the point of living in a setting identical situation, I see that the line is well established, it has to get up and it enters the cycle is going well for everything I do now is put in a welcoming security plan that is not necessarily prudent but here it comes again we must be careful that it makes you never know what to do when it starts, it takes time to approach the unknown and that it enters significant circumstances that are put there to warn all other corridors are mined and as the attitude is that it's better in winter I make an exception for everything to be put in boxes so that tomorrow I can reasonably go further by car or on foot what changes is the new kernel that is not put in front of fear, but another Once in the land I give the exchange

Aucun commentaire: