when is it now

lundi 8 juin 2015

this is a new situation

this is a new situation that results in a change of position, because if that is why against time to make a new house but with opposites that are not associated with but complacency is complete because as far as I know everything is taken essentially as to claim that the day is chosen, but this time it's good, because I know where I am, it's been that I get lost in places tasteless then to twelve o'clock everything changes because the irony goes one caps, it was time that I thought that if it exists is that it is not stupid, but now I found a way to leave without moving, otherwise than in the bloodstream but with ridiculous means we must not expect a great movement, but it is prohibition that drives me from the other way to be right but also see why I have brought a tremble specialist who hear the engine and told me you pushed the machine, I said yes because I needed to go get behind a piece of paper that had fallen there and it's true that pushing j ' I heard a funny noise that made me think of a cat being slaughtered, while the specialist takes a tool and it belies the front of the machine, without saying anything he tries something and then when we just spent 4 hours, he told me I found where does the fault, it'll make you 200 euros, but then I told him you repair then he answers, I have to control the play, but you know you have more interest in taking a new machine to try to repair the old one, I will have the room in two weeks, then a bit upset, I take my phone and order a new machine and this is that it is preparing to leave without forgetting the tools it goes through there without knowing why, but then what goes on in the chain is not it a reason to rejoice but then it gets stuck, because in France we can be responsible and guilty at the same time, it is completely excluded, which remains the responsibility of someone else because it inevitably falls on someone and then must call the fire department that will happen quickly to be confronted a disastrous situation because we did not have time to clean and frankly it's disgusting to vomit all especially when we ate wild boar, what memories I'll never do that, we can say that body has to undergo all sorts of aggressions while for healthy living we know what to do, but we are too stupid to try constantly to do something more binding, it is so true that I'm surprised because at breaking point I like to go to see what it does and faster than the wind I call to find out if everyone is well back but I am told that one of those I saw last night did not come home home but I know it is often abroad, it does not make me worry and I normally continue to live, it is only two days later that I had to swallow my saliva because we had discovered in the woods near the border with Switzerland, the body of a friend bloodied as if we had wanted him cut the skin, we immediately knew she had come to me because they had nailed him on the chest a letter I had written to tell him that I did not have a romantic relationship with her, investigators found that odd because why do that while in the interest of families is always said to watch out for stolen items

Aucun commentaire: