when is it now

lundi 8 juin 2015

I'm glad to know

I'm glad to know that if it hurts it's not worth it to know that this is serious because essentially I am careful not to lose hope, but now it changes at once without prevent, one must fast as I close the door not everything comes into my room and although it is still a first offense, there is no hesitation, everyone to bed and no discussion if one is able to resist the urge not to do without filling sausages for the driver to warn me that now we wait at a red light, and when it turns green it means we can adjust Note further comprising time spent taking salads but also the time that is used to sell cabinets, which is not bad but once that is done I run the other way to get the feel to leave quickly, but when I see that I'm the only one doing that I'm in the easy solution but enough to blow the tunnel, which says that eventually I'll just do a light show in the night and as it is useful to everyone I am very liked, which makes me happy, because after all when you consider calling the shots is also to make money, there is no fault will fear the feeling of abandonment and then to an aquatic center I see hanging gardens, so there I decided to take one for a sea view, but when I see that the old three died, I have to that we will now stop the race to watch and we will think before speaking which requires knowing what to say, it is a good habit, and before leaving I check the meter to see if we has complied delirium entering the enthusiasm of moments lost since the new rule requires from four hours, but I know what to do if one comes along we avoid the judge's office and that way it is quiet for do what you want, and as it is I start often, even too often because after a while you realize that I'm never home, then conducts the investigation and as I do not careful when I go into the valley it is easy to follow me and that's what we do and we quickly put me in jail for failing to comply with the diversification of flavors set in deliberate but I what I find unpleasant is that the company wants to settle the issue as to lift the evil, we must first imagine a distribution system that is able to express while everything remains motionless then passes the arm above the spoons put it quickly and take a position disappointed, quickly blood flows normally and I can get up when I open the door I find myself in a corridor without light, as if it was night when I try a lighter and I find in my pocket a staggering number of pears, springs, change long accepted and finally a flashlight, and when I turn I see weird things, headless body, arms torn off there also has marble slabs, and cigarette packets, I decided to go and find an exit to the outside, then I hear someone talking, I turn off my lamp and I continue to walk in the dark, it is at this moment that I saw that I could fly and pass over cows that did not seem surprised to see that this is how we can be accepted in a pluralistic society

Aucun commentaire: