when is it now

mardi 5 novembre 2013

I is me, in this election without involuntary relationship , I try to make good decisions , it is right there with me , I keep to the left, it takes time , I 'm hanging in the middle , it's eddies I know, because it's been I think, at first I found what is covered , then I made ​​a place , it is not very large, a bed, a table, a cupboard, but I feel good , I look out the window , I see where I am , it's been years that I finally left for not having the chance to push my advantage to limit the acceptable position because what happens is for some time a realization of a simple dream , I need a room , I left and since I understand why he must go, because the decision is crucial, it should be taken , otherwise it remains below , this is not the same, it is an indirect light, it does not matter , it's just that it takes too long , so I need to make a decision , but I n ' have not yet met all the conditions , I'm missing a key element , I have not decided when I go in the living areas were multiple choice , the question is whether I can in the area of ​​choice 1, this is what would allow me to make a decision that I can not take it because I'm caught in a happy day , so I 'll tell you why I in the light misfortune , c ' ie the end of the majority happiness is a question I ask myself , life is it complicated , I do not know , for me life goes on since I was born , without having to think about it, now things change, I'm starting to think there was a time rather than another , it changes everything , that would mean that there is a prisoner of old beliefs , the novelty is the idiot freedom, but what more

Aucun commentaire: