when is it now
mardi 5 novembre 2013
Most
of the time I do not understand , it's going elsewhere, but now it has
been changed is in a moment, but to return soon , tomorrow, in a heavy
not light , it weighs it
is light , it is in a room, naked body, but I 'm here , not soak, not
to remain in an unstable position , I take time , it's good yesterday,
but what ,
that's what, once I 'm ready for some time , I began to do things that
will count , because it comes later , how long , it depends on the
circle slowly moving fast , because what does sees
not what is the importance of change that will happen soon , we do not
know is in preparation , it should make a turn and come out in force to
lead to a new situation, but we believed that n ' was
not sure , so that everything is planned, how to accept what is not
permissible , but tomorrow is another day , I do not pay attention to
the passing of time , I'm changing , so I 'm in a
beautiful day, it's raining , this time we move towards winter ,
believing the fragile destiny, to a final decision, the passage to
eternal light, I 'm not like that, I make sure I take it slowly who
can please me , I do not force , I gently detached , then I take a deep
breath and I still think I can go , this is a desirable direction, even
if I still do not know the solution to the main problem what does that mean
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire