when is it now
mardi 5 novembre 2013
no
doubt , I go through a milestone , it's a happy way, I was not prepared
for that millions of cells for a result that does not always understand
what could go into another room , because what happening
now is a blend of perfection and stupidity, the resulting equilibrium
is unstable, it goes in a specific accident , because it is just an
opportunity , still need to do something else to make sure that is
in the right area , an attempt to reassure and must darken , release to
not have any unfounded belief , the solution is obvious , I do not want
to do what I did, but I am not able to go
somewhere else , because I 'm stuck for too long in a moment that lasts
, it's been years that I'm here , this is a private passage , it only
concerns me, I got into it because I like doing
the same thing, now I tell myself that if it continues it's because I'm
here, this is the central point of my life, for now, this is a rough
sea , the earth passes away speed,
I rest in hope, even though I know that what I see is an illusion, I 'm
listening , but I can not hear anything when I leave, I come back, I do
not cross for longer
do what I did, in the memory there will no longer be taken for that ,
because in a sense, I am in a choice that can not turn the rocket alone ,
so I'm stuck in a specific area , it starts there by apple and it stops there , near the highway that goes to Germany
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire