when is it now
mardi 5 novembre 2013
this
is not always the same as space is limited, it is strongly reduced when
I think I 'm able to go, it is a matter on the surface, I 'm in the
middle of choice , it starts with no beginning , I take underway,
there was a long history of sea gods , wheat and the chance to live
happy, now it's a funny, because a majority of the time , it crushes the
human in his hand powerful
he decides if I am happy , so why am I , I ask myself the question,
nothing happens , I'm happy, why , I do not know , I feel like this is
not enough , I
have , why I be , it requires , it passes, things change, but I fixed
the same place I pay attention , I know I am, then I do not know who I
am, then I know who
I am, it is a constant movement , I can quickly be in soon I understand
something, but it's not that I 'm not yet at the heart of my life , I'm
doing weight is my
appearance, I need to be seen, but my project is not there, what I do
is from remaining to be drinking wine, without fear because experience
warns of possible risks it
is finished the time of youth when we do not know what happens when
you're an adult you know many things still need to put in an order to
accept what is happening , this is not always feasible
, there are many points in the middle of commas in a text of 20 lines ,
there is a good passing side , it is a story percentage , if it is 20% ,
there is 80% is
this a good deal in the sense that the majority is right, but if it can
be fun, it's a generous gesture , it is no less true that it can be
considered a point given by somebody one who sees only his interest , that's the problem , it would be together without thinking that life is dead
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire