when is it now
mardi 5 novembre 2013
Is
this a fight , is a fight , is a new peace , is a three before the two ,
but what else, I 'm aware of the air currents, come by here they
go from here is between the two that I breathe regularly , wisely,
carefully , and never be otherwise, because what matters is the time
after the previous consistency that may not be
present because the can not at once be in a bad posture, not too much
in one direction rather than another in a power to change things ,
because what I like is the ability to something
else when I am able to do something that takes me to the sweetness not
to cross the line from passion to believe that this is possible, because
once I'm sure I live without seeing what happens in
fact , when it's good , I quickly jumped into something else , it takes
time , I'm focused , what will happen one day, today , I do tomorrow ,
what, a little, yet
, yes, the side of the big city, moments of joy , unable to make a pass
around here , it's too far , it's scary , I do not know this road, it
is night , headlights
illuminate the trees, turning, two curves , three rabbits , and
uncontrolled speed a chance passing quickly , but it is in a certain
belief when I was born , when I saw , when I pass , but three two
before , to see what happens in a bar , I feel a presence, his body an
empty glass , it is an impression , but I go out, I 'm glad all of a
sudden everything goes well, if I ' saw it , I could follow a different path , but I'm still in the same situation
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire