when is it now

mercredi 6 janvier 2010

the startling vision comes to me when I'm able to see before me nothing but the visible, at once I am, I was nothing before, nothing remarkable, but suddenly I'm no longer alone I love what I am, I am well, well enough to think I am, finally, I mean simply that I think happiness without wanting to bring before the court of reality, anything is possible even if it doesn is not now the problem is there and not elsewhere, why not now as it happens, as if God was the orders while I am free to make or break any sense to junk ready to vomit, but my words are beyond my digestion, I do not match expectations, how could I know what goes on in humans, I am human myself, but I do not know what it is above, here it nothing happens, the lame talking to the deaf, the dead are silent, the living joke, time passes indifferent enough to complain, the earth revolves around the sun before it 's explode but I will not be there to see it unless I am reincarnated as fish, then rabbits, then me, then me until four billion and a year, always me that sees the end, that is, c is finite, the human species no longer exists, couples will no longer be fighting like this, police will no longer strike blacks or Arabs, nothing like before

Aucun commentaire: