when is it now

mercredi 6 janvier 2010

tomorrow I decide to be, I do not know what that means, but I want to have a project and as I could see nothing new and more free, I have no money to spend that time when I try to relax easily, then it's night and I can rest without trying to match an ideal, but the day is different, he must have ideas, one by one to avoid cluttering the time to see clearly, it is useful to put all its energy in the room to try to move from one moment to another, when we found across all seems so different when everything is the same, everything is always the same, never again, how could it be otherwise, the body does not change, we do not live in a cartoon, everything is frozen for eternity, one has the impression that it moves with generations, but because anything can not say that the saying itself is impossible to maintain low pressure, a view from above, but this is beyond my expectations, I only wanted to spend time and now I'm disappointed for I do not know why everything was so well begun, I am in doubt, I should have, but that's OK, again, there are other times in life Fortunately that many chances to be able to do, and it makes you feel better,

Aucun commentaire: