when is it now

lundi 18 janvier 2010

by leaving the back can see what I can expect to see in the expanse of green grass that passes before my eyes as a child, but for now I live without me ask the question that kills, I want just consider the possibility of doing what I want, then I'd like to stop a little bit to try to understand what just happened, in other words that's how it happens, not differently, or else it is good but not enough is still true, but should not be too greedy, just a little satisfaction, history started on the right foot, but soon it slips without warning, a trouble in the engine of a dust 'star without aerator Notify slump, but I beg you, open the door if you want to enter, I prefer to wait and see what happens, I prefer to look with eyes heavy with innuendo that will not leave the room, I say nothing, I am waiting for it to come in Austria, then it starts again, it never stays long, a second, a minute and then it goes away, it comes when it wants even when I do not want, but life requires a rhythm that comes from somewhere else, not me in any case and certainly not a human, it is all too close to home to imagine something other than itself, then he must go in a different way because it is obvious that everything is within reach if we are willing to take the trouble to move, here I am

Aucun commentaire: