when is it now

mardi 12 janvier 2010

bitterness to say that everything is finished, but the joy of seeing the sun rises for us to continue to swim smoothly, but at the same time it burns, too bad it is there for a short time, a story repeats every day without much change, small losses, lower earnings, but nothing great, it's to eat, I will not say that I die of thirst, I too wanted to take her in my arms, but I know she does not understand, I do not know how to move smoothly, I'm brutal, I immediately conquer without going through the nice moments, is what life is nice, it takes shots without knowing where they came from or why it should undergo a ton when we dream only of feathers flying in the air, courtesy of light, no crap, no body sweating, no saliva stinking, ideas that fly, perhaps it's paradise, more like a shit all day, no body impossible to subdue the spirit lovers who seek only the agreement to spend an eternity, time no longer passes, it no longer exists, yet it is always, things change from the ordinary when he must be convinced to move the fat to go out into the cold, but that's how we take form, if you want to win, must keep pace not at all flabby, hardness sculpts the bullshit that is the destiny of humanity, unable to leave his body, even for an hour until the last second forced to endure

Aucun commentaire: