when is it now

mercredi 6 janvier 2010

front and behind, beside me there, orders, not, how do you know what happens to the heart, it beats continuously without fatigue, but the pressure mounts, he must leave early when they will, I expect the train, he should no longer be delayed, this is not why I'm tired, I just want to go through it without walking, in this spirit that I headed towards the station, but m 'said the train passed today, then tomorrow I expect it happens soon, when the night has finished dancing with the stars, and life not sleep for ever, for a few hours, but it Just to feel the early morning, it's weird, it is getting older, but the morning one is young, it does not last for hours, but that's how it happens and not otherwise I know if a path suddenly opened to get to the other side, but for centuries the belief decreases, swears by the consumer, how do you spend with these objects, the simplicity means going without worrying about how to erase the traces exist, death is ready, should I be alive to worry about my life expectancy, or should I prepare to start by estimating the distance between my living room and the door of paradise, I'm not very sure of my push, I would have to hang me by the feet, but I can not walk on his hands

Aucun commentaire: