when is it now

lundi 4 janvier 2010

everywhere I see the great good ideas joking as if nothing had happened, it's a way to want that corresponds to the former long jump, but now everything is fixed, nothing is sticking to the line is pure, contraction particular, I managed to understand what the opportunity means, she says it's possible, but certain conditions which are not accessible second access, the first says, is one who says and so on to infinity of possibilities, that's what is fun, power is not in the hands of humans, he rides the wind to see which way it is possible to arrive just in time, because time is important, it is useful to begin at the beginning, but to see who will go ahead, nothing is certain, the fate runs without waiting for it to do beautiful, and the starry night passes, this is a matter of seconds, one, two, sun, the rooster crows, hens lay eggs, the total happiness, everything is in place, nothing can resist , envy devours love, more waiting, I'm here and nowhere else, I warn that I would not move, I am where I am, I expect more, I go quietly the rest of my test number one, a departure, I go with joy and tenacity, what else, I'll go this way, it's my lucky day

Aucun commentaire: