when is it now

mardi 26 janvier 2010

without knowing why, I just noticed that I am someone insignificant, I am not significant, I would not bother you, I am not disturbing, I'm just trying to live in this match just quietly without making waves, a sea of oil, but I prefer butter, it's less fatty, but it seems that cooking it is better to use oil that free radicals are less many, it is because of the radicalism that no longer passes through the middle being that dark in there but everything is boring, not a desire, just something that passes without specific taste, modernity angry who wants everything in box, even happiness, everything should be accessible, but the desire is boundless, she is not content to be good, she wants more than the neighbor, that's why I do not agree with the body, the body bore me with their useful words, he's got used to something, there is much interest to say it like that, no, it's just to be interesting, time passes Nothing comes, everything disappears and laughter decreases sharply until silence means the rain that runs off the glass, it's late and I am hungry, that do less than go eat , then we can digest is the great pleasure of human digestion after saying bullshit,

Aucun commentaire: