when is it now

jeudi 23 janvier 2014

what we can do

what we can do in five minutes, so we never had enough time to do all that is left to do, but over time there is a hope to do more, like this one is sure get there one day, what matters is to do what we can when we can , without saying that it is now I'll find a gold nugget , I 'm still in ore coal every day I ship in the head with the idea of the century, but when I get in the corner , I do not think anything is absolute vacuum , so I have a few hours to see if it comes back but it is still foggy, it does not matter , I try anyway, so I will not have any regret , I'll try anything to not have to no longer hope , it is built with time, there is nothing urgent , I must already cope with my anxiety, it does not catch , it's free, then I take a walk , it does not allow me to believe in myself , I is too light, at the same time is what I want, then I do not see where the problem is just a matter of setting I need to find the right intersections , where I need a change of pace , I 'm at the beginning , it is necessary that I perfected at a snail's pace as before really be in place takes time , it must be back in the bath , it is better, but it is still far from what I imagine a distant land with all amenities , tea at five , a different woman every night , fresh air in the morning, no regrets , no sorrow , while okay , I want the form , no need to worry , what matters is the timing , the rest follows in the correct order , see what is the best to keep in shape , I thank god every time I think about it, I believe in eternal life after this I am now, even though I 'm not a life as it should be according to Christian principles , my needs are many , I have to face when I get into power , it pushes me to make risky choices, but what else , what comes most often it is the lack of tenderness, because the physical relationship is not only rust , it does nothing else, but how am I going to find a woman who accepts that I mistake every day, it is insoluble , only one woman is not enough to want my overflowing vitality , I do not know if it will stop one day, I'll have maybe enough, but I do not see that day come soon , I 'm still pretty young, I do not have a physical problem , rather it is the mind that makes the water, I think I'm pretty normal , I assume full and when I'm alone I make a point , how to be simple, and I think I forget sometimes when a woman I do not know and we go for a ride , no time to think, the action takes all

Aucun commentaire: