when is it now

jeudi 1 mars 2012

in the adventure we advance without knowing where we go, life is like, we do not know where you go, but they act as if we knew, then we're going to then we come back, we do not take real choice makes us wonder about cabbage or endive, but the curtain rises from boredom, there are only dreams, the only future is written in black, you have to leave earth, nothing else, these days of happiness, moments of tenderness, the passage is narrow, it must happen is a matter of time, what time is it, this is not the time, now I live in my body, I ' m happy, I go where I want, I try not to abuse him, I am careful what I eat, I only drink wine, have long since I no longer drink of whiskey, it allows me to keep dreaming one day I can put my costume that I wore on my wedding day, at the time I did not think, I remember when I started to think, that day I thought , that's it, I've been there, I'm here, the passage, a moment like any other, yet there is no longer the same after that it comes from elsewhere, it was quiet and he just tell me I must move, otherwise I'll smash my face against the ground

Aucun commentaire: