when is it now

mercredi 28 mars 2012

one day be sure,

one day be sure, but before I begin, I am aware of the possibility of taking seriously what happens to me, I am responsible to that point, then I do not know what to think, this is how I arrive until the evening, a tiny event, which allows to laugh nicely, indeed I am so close to me I can not understand everything that happens, I witness the spectacle of my life without wanting anything change, a square is not round, then immediately it is now a huge event, I often think, a clear passage, a chance to simply passing time, but before seeing what comes after, it is urgent to go away quickly, provided you take a left at the first opportunity, because we know that the time is available, it is there, there is no question,because answers are lacking, long I assess my chances and I'm pleased with myself because I did not take the head, if I can not register me so I continued straight on, an urge that goes by, it is true, considerable care at risk, it does not go as you please, kindly I look at what might happen, one second, one minute, one hour is too late to start was the end, but how could I know , it's going too fast, you do not have time to read the signs, but I still know where I am, it's been I know where I belong, I am the only one who knows, it's my individual experience, to somewhere in absolute reality, nothing to see,

Aucun commentaire: