when is it now

jeudi 1 mars 2012

one day I was what I have since forgottenwhat existed was somewhere where I do not know the address, too many crashes in the past nowthere are only emotions that are no longer attached to what has causedbut I am wellthat's what counts, events may well be diluted, I stay fixed on where I amregardless of whether time passes, my desire remains the samecontinue as beforemy body follows meeverything is fine, but I begin to understand that one day I will not be able to continue as beforeone day like thisa sad dayI will be disabledI can't move my body, not respond to my desirethat day and somewhere, waiting for me, too bad, I would have tried to do thingswe do not have enough timethe days go like rocketsnoisy takeoff must wake up after about ten hours in the unconsciousit's been a great boom in the headit's time to wake upwhere am I, a second, two secondsso ha, it is Mondaythe holidays are over, i must get up earlywalking forwardI get up, I am standingit's amazing, I am on my feet in my dream of an hour ago, I was flying because I had no feetbut it's over, I'm fully aware I'm in the kitchen, I prepare the coffee, so goodin one hour I hang out, what for, I clipha yes,I go to the other end of Paris to workI was on vacationnow real life beginsthat of departure in the morning,return at nightevery day countsI'm 44 yearsan era of realism and ambition,

Aucun commentaire: