when is it now

vendredi 2 mars 2012

when I think, it is unbelievable, the human is able to see and understand what it does, where it is, what he will do, what he has done, all for what , it is not known, there are no studies on people's minds, we conducted studies on diseases, accidents on the road, but the thoughts, there is nothing, because the thoughts go in all directions, there is no beginning, middle, end, everything is everywhere all the time, billions of people believe something together, we can not quantify it, analyze it This thought comes from the depths of the human, it rises, rises, and reaches the brain that analyzes the data and provides access to thought, I thought, but why think about it, what pushed me to think in one way or another, I am a normal human, educated by my parents, so why for everything I see or I hear, I can in the next second to have an opinion very Personally, I think, it is not supported, I think, is an immediate reflection, for example, the Oscars in the United States, Jean Dujardin is named for his role in The Artists, immediately I think that it is no place for him, he comes from the world of television, and for me, the Oscars before, had only the top film stars, but now everything is mixed, it shows me that I'm not modern, If Jean Dujardin is French, I do not care, that Americans vote for him, it's weird, there is talk of an American producer who has done everything to be loved The Artists by criticism, history of money, the human advance in a direction disappointing, progress can do everything quickly, before it was time, the players came out of nowhere, today we make TV shows like Emergency Room, with George Clooney, or a Guy with a Girl with Jean Girl Dujardin, and then they become  movie stars, television is not the film, television it's home, although the screens have grown in size, it's still in the living room, who can recreate a movie theater at home, so people who start their career in television is to be viewed by people sitting in their couch, while those that begin with the film are seen by people who go outside and buy their tickets, they are two worlds that are opposed

Aucun commentaire: