when is it now

mercredi 3 juillet 2013

if i continue

if I continue to be in this circumstance, I want to tell me that this is an enviable position, it says that on Tuesday said that Wednesday is nothing because each tower has normally long ago important moments , right now, a little bit, and it starts, it goes there, that's good, one, and two hundred, two, three, and before, all right, to know what happens, always after this is how we can live in a bubble, it does not explode, it's slow, it's coming, but how can we believe that it is possible to choose the least, it's still too much, there not know what is good, always do too much, now I count my desires, they left for a walk, I do not care, anything is possible but I choose the simplest, I express my position at the extreme point, I can see better what is happening, joys, sorrows, easy times and then in the morning, a passage to the south, quickly and well, it can, it must, and it goes easily, are the joys like, I can not choose what I do, right, left, I have the opportunity to take time, it counts one by one, very regularly, no acceleration, because life is slow, it is necessary to advance at every step, feeling dizzy, everything is down, I breathe calmly, I see what I see, looks and impressions that emerge in the sun, suddenly blindness, cold north wind, what happens is awkward it could be good, but I do not know what I can do, I try to do something, it starts to do something and then it can not be, because every moment is unique, then that truth is always the wrong side

Aucun commentaire: