when is it now

mercredi 3 juillet 2013

madness is madness

madness is to believe that it is possible to see what does not exist, that's why I am silent to think, then I spend time to try to take the first right is a direction that I chose because whenever I am in a position to take me by the hand, suddenly I hesitate what to do, pay attention to impulses flowing, it never runs where you want, it is uncertain how to be sure, I'm always worried what will happen, it counts for anything, it's the wind, I have thought it was complicated, but when I saw the reality, j 'I thought it was funny, all these people will die, if it can do something else, but I do not know what else to do, it's been that I moved to continue without being able to go further, in small steps silence, to find the next hunting ground, if I can go at the same time then this is a chance that bursts into a thousand flowers, tomorrow, one day, forever, if ever, but when I think I concluded quickly , it's approach is that I can understand, pay attention to the first time you feel it happening, but behind it is a strange way to welcome people, I love what I is simplicity, once I was in the street, slightly perspiring, the warmth of my body slowed my thoughts, I was no longer a body long chase, long set in the swamps of reasonable anxiety is limited to the inside to the outside, green temptations, but quickly back to basics for this, but still choice, because living equal to live simple, for the first time by agreement with the principal, because intense joy to see what is hidden, the impure pleasure, a mirror

Aucun commentaire: