when is it now

mercredi 3 juillet 2013

if it's always i don't know which one to choose

if it's always like that I continue in the same direction, it does not bother me, after all I am still what I am, so I have a good time because it is useless to say that we could do something else , it serves no purpose, life goes in one direction, that of simplicity, so why look for something else, there is nothing else, everything is there, there is no other place, this is not what we believe, an essay, at most, what to eat every day, extinct passions, news, and other reasons, underground beliefs as humans can not face while he hides a lot of fear to fear of bad dreams, what really matters in the choice, this is the first time that of surprise, then you get used to it no longer sparks one day you know, but before we do not know, you do not want to know, it's too early, so I do tricks, right, left again and again, ever, no nothing, something, a look, an exchange, simple path to believe that it is always possible to make one more, just one step, very small, very nice, very simple, so tiny that it has forever, because what is known is low, it may take time, I'm in no hurry, because fate is unknown, it is unclear why it is that way, I thought, but what does it matter what I think, what matters is what happens and when something happens, simply count from one, two, three, four, and why not, but I was too far ahead for a time not enough creating a stable situation

Aucun commentaire: