when is it now

mercredi 3 juillet 2013

this is present

this is acceptable, what matters most is the account just between two extremes, the stable position is calculated as a percentage of possible happiness, 50% is the environment, it can go, it is dangerous to go beyond because you can then fell heavily to the ground, easy to carry easy test, I was what I was and one day I thought, why am I like this, I do not think I did it on purpose , that's how long, I see life, I look at the others, I approach, I conclude, it is realistic, it is real, then why worry about it, it's just a question of doing something, then you can always go for a ride, what matters is how we are after that, that's how I do when I can, but I can not ever, I keep silence, I pray, it's okay, I know what it is, it takes time, real time, opportunities to pretend to lie, to choose what I do not understand, you should always put the pieces together to try again what is broken forever, it's a miracle, I do not see any other explanation, why spend time trying to time when everything is close, just see something, I know for example that I am always ready to engage in the best choice, but I often miss the first step, I have to start all over again, how I got there, I did not realize it's going too fast, I have nothing decided, now I try to pick up the pieces

Aucun commentaire: