when is it now

mercredi 3 juillet 2013

luckily i was born in France

luckily I was born in France, the country where everything is fine when I see what is happening elsewhere in the world I pity all those people who want to live happy and who can not because their country is at war, it is horrible, how did they get here, we are also in France we had the war but it was a long time ago before I was born, I thank heaven to be born in times of peace, we do not choose anything, but I beg to thank, so no nonsense, I have to conduct myself well stay in my place, not to take substances hazardous to health, I like, I do not want to do me bad, peace is good, and I am at peace, it matters to me the violence I do not like it, I'll have to think about the next time, for now I'm calm, but I know one day I'll get upset because I know that life holds violence curious situations, nothing works as I have wanted, it has to pass, and so what if it's not ready yet, I go faster I do not understand what's happening, it's crazy, my body, my head, what I think I feel things happening, it comes by, it's weird it is curious how that answer, that live, I try to take time but I must hasten soon as August, it goes fast, I find myself still wearing my first glass January for a toast to the coming year, 8 months and nothing new to say, as the former, habit, morning, evening, afternoon, yesterday, tomorrow, now

Aucun commentaire: