when is it now

jeudi 27 août 2009

evening comes to extinguish the lights, you can not see anything, when the sun shines you see all the details, the night package without putting stamp on free travel, dreams become nightmares, it loses its bearings, Life is diluted in green liquid, which are the snakes that hiss, they are animals, men are far, is it the contrary, men are not women and the short stairs before me, I'm not there, life carries me in the wrong direction, I paddle against the current, but I am not strong enough to overcome the wave, I must be precise, it is the detail that counts, gaze is keen, he sees everything that counts double, eyes to see it to verify there are three left, I saw them, I am sure, however, the emotion false reasoning, the love outweighs the Due to the distance he loves, they love, it means a man and a woman or two men, they love, it can be only two women, one woman is not a man, even two women are not worth not a man, they like an island or the wings of love prevails, a wing and a leg, it must glide to the top, that's why we marries expectancy without concession, Passion without a wrinkle

Aucun commentaire: