when is it now

jeudi 27 août 2009

on a slope I slid without daring to reach the goal I set myself yesterday, today is not like I expected, but it is too late to change the course of my long journey, boredom to joy, lost in fate, while a series of unrelated events between them, if not the main source of my existence, in fact, I'm not the last of the Mohicans, but when I even pretend to take me for me, the last man of the family, if taken from the beginning, it made millions of years, millions of generations that lead to my person, an average man who does not hunt mammoth but rather the light passing in the window of a shop, you do not know and it is better for what boredom of having to share common places, I prefer to go my way and meet other people just by diving in their eyes, it's crazy what you can discuss with their eyes, much more than the mouth that does not say something stupid, their eyes are full of tears, laughter, all the memories of childhood all passes in one second is happiness, nothing else comes to interrupt this ecstasy, then it is down to earth, time has passed, must go to the loved one who has prepared meals

Aucun commentaire: