when is it now

lundi 31 août 2009

Why do you feel well, what's your secret, I do not know, is a light feeling that comes from somewhere, I do not where he comes, he comes when he wants where he wants and I receive it without asking where it comes from and what he did before coming to see me, I do not care it is often there and when he is absent is to allow me to be empty, an important moment in the équilibibre of my life, for a minute or half an hour, I do not think of anything, nor the good nor evil, I do not know who I am, how I should be, what I did not realize, no more anxiety, no more fun either, my body is positioned to feel its weight wich grows as I get older, stalled in a chair or standing with arms swinging, my eyes looking nowhere, I count my heartbeats, I try to go in an arm, then back into his head, that is a trip inside me, as if the outside world no longer existed, my breathing is slow, suddenly I go out me, from very low I surfaced, I recognize the flat where I am, I am well, happiness comes in waves, I bathe in the foam, it boils, I wade happy

Aucun commentaire: