when is it now

vendredi 7 août 2009

I am in the doubt, but time hides the truth, we must wait to see what is hidden behind the coat of night, the day is not able to solve the riddle, the former passes the modern, boredom is vague before falling into oblivion, fortunately I am able to bounce back just before the final possibility, the apparent magic that sends beyond the reasonable, the leap to see that coming, but before designing the passage, I remain in the current situation, every second I live, live, this is exciting time to savor every moment, it is good to live, what good for nothing, it just possible, despite the constraints, doubt, anxiety, all goes well, the best possibilities of human consciousness, it was no longer a problem, tomorrow arrives late, I was going to say something serious but the acute emotion lead me to the top of the stupidity, I'm going in the direction to be, then required me to want to have, what choice, I spend my turn, then i give up, I use and I go

Aucun commentaire: