when is it now

jeudi 27 août 2009

life appears to me in all its hight, I am alive, that's good news, did not start yesterday but since I am aware, for decades, I get up every morning congratulating me for existing, it concerns only me and no matter if it does not bother anyone, I'm the type to live alone, others bore me, I see the sun up and down, when I look down I see only shadows that pass without a trace, after I go and I am breathing regularly, I like everything, there is nothing left that I can love, walking, breathing, this is an activity that has existed since man is out of the water, there are a hundred million years the fish out of water to walk, since that date no party like a anniversaire more worthy than the death of a father who was, Today is Sunday, or Monday, or marmanche, right now at noon, the sun is shining, the weather is good as they say it's shit, he does what he thinks the animal, he thinks to himself, What will he do in an hour in two hours in twenty years, but there must not take the storks for door coats, I am not responsible and guilty at the same time, that's modernity, while will be possible one day

Aucun commentaire: