when is it now

lundi 2 février 2009

for now I want to collect desire to redistribute it in places that I forget, then we will see what to do depending on the situation, this is changing so fast that I am not sure of returning to the same place, it is a matter of real existence, when two points meet, they discuss the question of who will pass by crushing the other, yes, on a course of life there is no room for two, the madness around give the information of the other side, let’s go companion my luck, do you come to the farm there are chickens and ducks, not ever thank you in the coffee, I take it black, with no hope of finding in the back meaning to my life, the sadness wins at five, after I start to find a rapid satisfaction, to crush black ideas in crumbs, stocked at the moment in the depths of my cup, I does not drink, to stay at the level of consciousness does not preclude it from being stupid but with a little science, but here I find you inflated, never do I! I'm not a tire, I have not the air you need, too bad I will iron my shirt later when the postman will be away

Aucun commentaire: