when is it now

lundi 16 février 2009

it's like that, you can not tell me we can do otherwise, the reality beyond the wall of sound, hear me well, we must resolve to sell the TV, we can live among us without the intrusion of foreign the small screen who believe they can be loved by millions of people, I am against the common misconception, for I mean, rational selfishness, escape in hazardous solutions before, the flame of desires beat the campaign, hoo hoo, I'm here, will sy, knock it if you can calm your eagerness to depression of the beer under pressure, May tries not to return home, to me this m'écoeure spread rotten flesh flies without that other project to dive into the ease of urban vitality, then you come, we will not stay all night in the supermarket, it's amazing to see the Museum of place that is now only offer the view that trade promotions, three for the price of three or shit in bulk for a fortune in ticket recoverable disposable, everything goes to the trash, I too am not so clean that I suggested the deaf to rise for other travel there's everything to do

Aucun commentaire: