when is it now

mardi 22 juin 2010

he could tell me more but I do not know why it does not come, I'm too impatient or should simply be aware that time takes its time and does not care about the expectations of humans who can not wait 100 years under pain of death before they can put some butter on bread, that's how I came to the conclusion that everything is possible provided a good look in front, it was too used to position the bottom screen, yet it is certain that the opposite is not possible unless of course, to be honest, you know I love you, yes I know but do you want me to do with that, it do not wear every day, it takes patience to understand one another, it often falls to hand, but it's better if it happened the first time, we would have more desire to continue to rise, it it goes around here, I would not be able too but it seems to me that the taste of the exploit is not on my plate, I prefer to eat cake and look out the window

Aucun commentaire: