when is it now

mardi 22 juin 2010

waiting for the moments of happiness I cultivate patience, to become far I buys without offering to pay the price, what a shame to pretend to possess the truth, so we are not guilty, the meaning is wrong, it must choose quickly, it all depends if you meet the conditions, otherwise he will not walk normally, do you understand my question, repeat the question, the answer is in the box, but the kitten is not death, then it is passion that makes the path of the chance, half full but it's expensive, so he must be content with the image that moves when the wind blows in the passage there are places that pass from one to another, but only in one direction, otherwise it damages the carpet, you should be more careful look, it's raining and you stay indoors, come with me, I'll show you how to live a plant

Aucun commentaire: