when is it now

dimanche 13 juin 2010

it could not last longer, but I'm not sure I understand the situation, should I start or finish, or to wait, I think I prefer to wait, I would see what happens tomorrow, I'm not worried I'll see that the situation arranged along the lines of rotting, everything in nature comes to its end in the soil, ideas also meet the land to die in silence, then we are witnessing a new form of thought, I was but I am not the same thing but I think as hard as I want cotton cushion the blow, I am not the kind of guy hits wall, trying to find the door and if I do not handle I continue to find the emergency door, even if I go through it, I prefer this, but it can not match need, right away but be careful it is not sustainable, it must make a decision, but what is good, I have no idea, looking for what is right, he must be a way of thinking that does not look out of interest, but I am a man, my interest is great for I

Aucun commentaire: