when is it now

dimanche 13 juin 2010

I would have had more time to start so I started drinking to prevent me to trip over the carpet, but it did not work, so I decided to no longer walk, but it did not work, so I came here to attend a meeting, but it did not work, so I ran to not see the horizon, but I ran far enough to understand that the beginning is after arrival, that's how I know I'm not going to, but I come from, the adventure is huge and starts towards the bottom, there is one minute, then they spend years in tent, we see life through the opening that lets light through, then you get nowhere, but we are happy to leave the tent, air, sky, but you're scared, we must be careful danger is near, what do you want, but hey, we must see what is there not a great thing that quickly becomes a verbal reference, but I'm not, ah well, it does not matter, we nothing found, so we can start

Aucun commentaire: