when is it now

lundi 15 novembre 2010

How long am I thought immediately, I felt that I had yet occupied the whole circle but on reflection more I came to the conclusion that everything happens on condition not to go the other way, That is the main difficulty to feel good where we are, not somewhere else, right there without doing anything special, or rather doing something very special, that is nothing, just watch what happens What happens there, people around me, they move without wanting to touch me except by glances discrete feel that I can be, it is the first time I'm there and Iperceive the warm concern, it is mysterious, he says nothing but does not think less or rather more, much more than he wants, then we see through a blinding light, there is but it seems from when he wanted to stay, but he had to leave for an unknown reason, he had to leave at that time, and not at another time, it existed only in their memories, will he return, one day maybe, it depends on the time and many other things like that do not want to return, but the strongest is always the best, be appreciated clearly found one day a place where you feel comfortable, a place where you spend five minutes just to smell the people

Aucun commentaire: