when is it now

lundi 15 novembre 2010

in a year I get older some certainties, everything freezes in my mind he was driving, that it hardens and not in winter, I do not know what to do to melt, the other me annoy me as much as I miss me, I do not know me by surprise, always the same words that are turned in every direction because they can not get out of my head, should I wait how long before s other words, they are worn, they are old as I am, I'm not that old but it's as if the words were aging faster than me, or so I have others so they can not otherwise be in the penalty can not change, but I understand you do not change, everything is prepared from childhood, we only develop what is prepared, so how could we thinkas one that received another package to open, in some tribes they ate their victims to be someone else besides them, they did not want to forget, but just add something, a force, a vision, I do not believe in fairy tale, you're stuck, whatever you do, there is no space where we can escape a life in a box, a body more or less

Aucun commentaire: